Test & Measuring
4105A Soft Case Model
4105A-H Hard Case Model
- Dust and drip proof.(designed to IEC 529 IP54)
- In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire easuring system also supplied as standard accessories.(unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
Models: 4105A Digital Earth Tester
- 7095A (Earth resistance test leads [red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m/1set])
- 7127B (Simplified measurement probe)
- 8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes [2spikes/1set])
- 9121 (Shoulder strap)
- R6 (AA) × 6
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying case : 9084 [Soft]
Earth Resistance: 0 - 2000Ω
Earth Resistance: ±2%rdg0.1Ω(20Ω) / ±2%rdg±3dgt(200/2000Ω)
Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds
IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557
R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6
105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm
7095A (Earth resistance test leads [red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m/1set])
7245A (Precision measurement cord set)